I'm due May 19, 2010. It's a boy. I started feeling him move two weeks ago today. Since then, I've learned to recognize what his movements are and what actually qualifies as gas. Surprisingly, there's less gas than what I thought.
For the first name we wanted something unique, something that wouldn't be repeated four times in his first grade class. For the middle name, we went with Donald, after my dad who passed away in March of 2009. So I'm looking forward to meeting Anderson Donald Kaplan.
Right now his feet are huge. The doctor says they should be an inch long. His measure an inch and a half. I'm not looking forward to his stronger kicks over the next three months.
It's a very unique feeling to have this child inside of me. I know that millions of women have experienced this before me. It still doesn't detract from this absolute craziness that is constantly tumbling around inside of me. I now understand why mothers always say, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
As is becoming more usual than not, it's 8:00pm and I am dead tired. I think that is the thing which surprises me most. I'm used to surviving on five hours of sleep a night. Now I can sleep 12 hours and still be tired.
Sweet dreams to all!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment