Remember to copy and paste to your blog, but provide your own answers. YOU CANNOT TAKE MY ANSWERS!! THEY ARE MINE!!!! i hate to share.
1.When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
Eyes, trying to decide how tired they are today.
2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
$47. I am truly amazed by this, I’m usually broke.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Best
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Bryan Kaplan
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
Akon…Lonely
7. What shirt are you wearing?
long-sleeved blue button up
8. Do you label yourself?
Yes…a geek, a nerd, an outsider. I never seem to fit in.
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
Adidas
10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
Dark.
11. What did you have for breakfast?
Strawberry Poptarts
12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.
I don’t think I like the double rolls of toilet paper. Makes me feel like I have a big butt. I mean, why else would I need a roll of toilet paper that big? It’s like I’m telling the world, “Yes, one regular roll of two-ply super soft toilet paper is not enough to take care of an ass like this. I need a lot more.” I have enough issues without dealing with that every time I poop.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Talking on the phone.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
"just not at ur desk or in ur car"
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
No…I love my pop-up blocker
16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
"It’s ok!"
17. Who told you they loved you last?
My friend Cork, one day last week.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
um…..my legs??
19. How many hours a week do you work?
40-45, depends on how much I can ride the clock, which is generally at least 30 hours a week.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
1, although it’s been in my fridge for at least three years. I am positive the mustard would suffer from separation anxiety if the film left. So in order to prevent a yellow mess in the fridge, I’ll leave the film there for a while longer.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
25. or maybe 7. They run together in my mind.
22. Your worst enemy?
Me, myself, and I.
23. What is your current desk top picture?
at work, Alyssa. At home, a sunset
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Today is dragging."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
The money. I’ve learned what it’s like to make mistakes, I can live with that. Now, I want to know what it’s like to literally shop ‘til I drop.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment