Wednesday, August 17, 2005

oh my!

OK, I read this elsewhere, and I've removed the names to protect the innocent. I might have to go home I'm laughing so hard.

*~*~*~*~*~

So last weekend, my sister and her husband took their 2 sons miniature golfing.
Age 5 and 3. On the way out of the course, their father bought for them 2 of
those rubber super balls out of a gumball machine. The older son likes to
smell EVERYTHING. I don't know if it is him or the age or what, but he does
it. He complained "ewww, my ball really stinks". Their dad told him they
could wash them later. Next in the trip they went shopping at Costco. Older
son was holding rubber ball for younger son for some reason. On the way out,
their father took the older son to the bathroom (which is right in front of the
line of registers). On the way out, older son remembers something he had
forgotten and (not yet having mastered volume) screams out "Wait, I forgot to
wash my balls". About 5 dozen people heard him. His dad, obviously quite
embarrassed already just said, "Come on, let's just go home and do it there.".
His answer came back twice as loud, "No, but they really STINK".

*~*~*~*~*~

i can't stop laughing.

No comments: