Saturday, August 06, 2005

shopping



I WENT SHOPPING TODAY!!!

I haven't bought new clothes in quite a while. The job I have doesn't really require me to dress up, I get to wear jeans and sneakers everyday, even shorts if it's really hot. Well, Monday I have a meeting with one of our biggest customers to go over this database I built. The database is for all of their parts that we make.

I was looking though my closet and realized I have nothing really professional looking to wear. So, I broke down and went shopping. Nothing really fancy, went to Fashion Bug because I've noticed they have a sale. I got 5 shirts and a really really really nice pair of black trousers with satin pinstripes--all for less than $100!!

Of course I know that I'll regret it later on in the week. Probably should have paid some bills instead. But hey, you only live once. Ok, gotta go be a vegetable for the rest of the evening.

No comments: